Rampage Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Guide By iPeeOnYou

2 posters

Go down

Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Empty Server Guide By iPeeOnYou

Post  deki98 Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:56 am

So when I saw that Amaya already puted some pics about PK Maps i decided to show you the easy stuff.The stuff that are inportant for new people Very Happy

So this is where you level up at this guy.
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 24g4yut

Than after leveling up you change you're class here.Since I already changed my class I can't see
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 55p5du

Than there is the "Item Seller" here you can buy items like: rings/necks,Death Sets and Black Dragon set , Unseal 55 sets/wepons and Unseal 85 , 75 ,55 Weapons.
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 23m242g

At this guy here you can buy skills for all class : Crusader,Voyager , Seal Master, Cleric , Champin ,SharpShooter
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 16hlrtl

Kylin Seller - Each part is 500m
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Jb7h2f

Money Changer
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 14jlw07

Secret Item trader
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 2vmvq06

Now it's up to May Day Card exchanger
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Bhj2oj

If you're wondering how to get May Day Cards ? Well first you will need to go to Angel Isle than go buy mining skill and a pickaxe here
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 255qf15

Than go find Metoroits and start mining and May Day Cards will start to drop
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 2ld7xpd

Than if you will need "Wood" that you can exchange for Black Dragon gems like Soul Of Black Dragon and Heart Of Black Dragon and Eye of Black Dragon:
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Hwxtah

And than you exchange it here:
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 263io0m

Than to other Gem Trader's:
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Oh652f

Movment speed and Movment Speed attack gem exchanger.. Same you will need to exchange Elven Royal signets for them.. How to get them ? Same as normal Elven Signets just you will need to be online more time.
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 5nrio0

And now for the Azrael Gem Trader.You will need to exchange Elven signets for the gems but my advice is to save those Elven Signets and exchange them for money Razz
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou T8t9u8

This is the place where you can get money with exchanging Fairy coins , kals , Elven signets etc..
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou W9tb8m

Than the apparel shops
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 4i1yt5

Mall & Pet NPC - Well the name almost tell's you all here you can buy pets and other good and useless stuff Very Happy
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 1zp5mxu

Reward Card Exchanger - How to get reward cards ? Well when you will win PK Maps like Rampage Chaos , Eternal War etc more PK Maps will be puted on my other guide where all the PK Maps will be shown
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 2jaivlw

Ohh yeh almost forgot Very Happy / The Ticket NPC
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 343stc4

Teleporter:
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou T7btrp

Than we got this Potion NPC in Argent city
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 34dr311

Uhh and yeh The Rebirth Place-The Quest for rebirth.Its involves Barbarossa and FC and DS Mazes.
Kill Barbarossa (Need Ticket to Skeletar Isle) (Will probobly need some help from other players)
Collect x50 Wailing Warrior Carcass (Wailing Warrior in FC1)
Collect x50 Swamp Wood (Swamp Watcher DS1)
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Dnd8xu

Chaos Argent + The place where you can exchange Chaos Coins and Chaos Cards. How to get Chaos coins and cards ? Well if you win Chaos Argent or win other PK maps you will get Chaos Rewards but for Chaos Coins you need to kill people to get them. So here are the exchangers and the spot where Chaos Argent teleporter is.(Sadly in the time i was taking the pics the teleporter was closed)

Chaos Coin - Exchanger
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Jkyfqe

Chaos Card - Exchanger and the spot for the teleporter
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 2b8fft
Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 2ykxdup

Argent Bar - The place where you can do 1 vs 1 Match Razz

Server Guide By iPeeOnYou 2ln8go2

Well this is it for now if you will need something more feel free to comment and ask me.If i forgot something really inportant plz infrom me that I will add!

And I escuse for my bad english hope you will learn something from this guide :S

Well anycows Very Happy thanks for even checking the guide !

deki98

Back to top Go down

Server Guide By iPeeOnYou Empty Re: Server Guide By iPeeOnYou

Post  Amaya1 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:05 pm

So I did post alot about Startring out plus "Should be server guide with fully information (Describe how to get Gems, Win Items, get gold, pk maps, main maps, NPCs (with location info), etc)" GM said to do that so im just doing what gm said Very Happy.

Amaya1

Back to top Go down

Post  deki98 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 pm

You should just shut up you edited it like 99x times just to saw what i diden't had that you add you should just keep you're fail like you had in begining

deki98

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaya1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:02 am

can any1's english get any worse? lol! if I forgot something I decided to edit and dont be jealous.

Amaya1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down